منتديات غزة الحرة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حمادة هلال

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

حمادة هلال Empty حمادة هلال

مُساهمة من طرف ابو الوفا الجمعة يونيو 20, 2008 2:46 pm

<HR align=default width="100%" SIZE=1>

Personal Information

Birthday: March 20th .

Place of Birth: Sharkeya, Egypt .

Residence: Cairo, Egypt .

Education: Tourism & Hotels Institute .

Privet Life

I'm single until now!! and I've one brother Medhat and two sisters Hend & Nora, my father is an employee at the Arab Contractors Club, my mom(my life) and her work is to keep our life sunny.

My Friends

friends are a very important thing in any person's life, and I've many friends but the most close to me are: my brother Medhat, Mohamed Nagaty the actor and Mostafa Kamel the composer and I've also many friends but i can't count all of them i just want to refer that I've a great relation with all whom i know .

My first step

I started singing when I was 5 years, I was child and I used to record my voice while I was singing on a cassette tabs trying to act many great and famous singers like Abd Elhalim, Mohamed Abdo and of course Om Kolthoum and others, but this was annoying my mom, because I was recording on her own cassette tabs , and my voice was not encouraging no one, but it was carrying many feelings refer to a sensitive talent, then I stopped doing such as this records respecting my mom will, and I continued my childhood practice in a normal way .

School & Music

At the school of course I was trying to sing beside my studying activities but in my break times and entertainment periods and my English language teacher was like me and my singing and she was asking me to sing while my college Khaled was plying on drum and another girl was dancing..

Appearance

My first appearance as a professional singer was on High Quality album Part 3 and I was participating with Two Songs and it was a good start.

This was my start and now I'm trying to keep and improve my steeps towards this success and trying to find the ways to keep the people who love me because they are the most things valuable in my life.

Love & Tears

i lost my heart one time, i fall in love with an Arabic girl 7 years ago, she was living in Egypt and she had suffering from many troubles and i was trying to help she to pass this hard times but it caused a trouble to me, and she went out to another Arabic country and since this time she left i did not saw her and on day i was at the airport outside Egypt and i called her just to see her before leaving and she came and i forgot the hole world even my plain and i did not hear the internal speaker voice asking from me to attend to the information every one think that something wrong happen to me, but i saw her eyes.. it is enough .

ابو الوفا
مشرف
مشرف

عدد الرسائل : 14
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

حمادة هلال Empty رد: حمادة هلال

مُساهمة من طرف ِadmin السبت يوليو 05, 2008 7:36 pm

I love you مشكور ابو الوفا على الموضوع الجميل بس ياريت يكون اوضح وخاصة بالغة العربية ولك منا كل الحب والعطاء من اصدقاء
ِadmin
ِadmin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 17
العمر : 38
الموقع : https://gaza1.mam9.com
العمل/الترفيه : مبرمج وصيانة حاسوب
المزاج : الحمد لله على كل حال
الدولة : Palestine
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/05/2008

https://gaza1.mam9.com